We are doing TELEDENTISTRY 7 days a week from 8 Am to 8 Pm to help the community. You can call us at 7035324400 number using facetime.
At Super Smile Center of Bethesda we have always followed standard universal precautions
issued by the CDC and ADA to help protect every one of our patients and team members from
the many infectious diseases that we are potentially exposed to on a daily basis. For your peace
of mind, these are the precautions we take EVERY time you sit in one of our patient chairs:
● We wear single-use gloves and masks while treating patients.
● We wear full length sleeves and launder all of our work clothing on site.
● We place instruments after each use into an autoclave (a high-pressure steam oven) to
kill every known infectious organism, including coronavirus.
● We wipe down each dental operatory after each patient visit with a medical-grade
surface disinfectant that kills all known infectious diseases, including coronavirus.
● We either wash our hands thoroughly or apply an alcohol-based compound between
In addition to the above standard measures, we will be exercising a higher standard of infection control
in our waiting areas, including removing all magazines, toys, and other items that are
difficult to disinfect. And while we love and value each of our patients, handshakes and hugs
may be replaced with an “elbow bump” for the time being.
While we are doing everything in our power to protect you, we also ask for your cooperation in making our office environment a safe one when you visit us. If you have a cough, fever, or chills,
please call our office to discuss whether or not you should reschedule. We will be checking
temperatures on all patients as they enter and anyone with a reading over 99.9 degrees may be
asked to reschedule at least three weeks later as a precaution. Also, to practice social
distancing and minimize the number of people in our waiting room, please show up no earlier
than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and come alone if possible.
We care about each of you and hope that you and your family will remain in good health during
this difficult time.
Dr. Amisha Shroff
SUPER SMILE CENTER OF BETHESDA IS HERE FOR YOU!
Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Todays advanced techniques and materials can make a real difference, and the skill, experience and commitment of our practice using a unique combination of science and artistry can literally redesign your smile.
Dr. Shroff can correct a wide variety of permanent dental problems:
- Missing teeth, gaps between teeth, general bite dysfunction
- Chipped, cracked or worn teeth
- Unsightly, stained, or washed-out fillings
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or crowded teeth.
- We also provide mobile Dental services to the special needs of seniors and memory care clients. Our goal is to work together with the family, residents and facility staff to create an environment of good oral health. We realize that changes associated with aging present challenges to maintaining an oral health program. To a senior faced with physical limitations, a single trip to the dentist can be a frustrating, exhausting for lots of seniors. Our goal is to minimize the difficulty by making our dental services as accessible as possible.